Reminder To Our Church Family
We trust and pray that you are Social Distancing has our Government has asked us. It is our duty to help 'flatten the curve' so we can all come together again sooner than later.
1. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we have had to make adjustments to our services. Please note that Sunday services as we know it, Sunday School and all weekly activities are cancelled until further notice.
2. If you have travelled out of Province we ask that you would quarantine yourself for 14 days, and keep in mind the protocols for this virus, hand-washing, no hand shaking, etc..
3. Tithes & Offerings - With Church Services being closed until further notice, we ask that you would bring in your tithe & offerings to the church during the week from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM from Monday - Thursday and Sunday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon. An Offering box is provided just inside the church during these hours. Please also see the note at bottom of page.
4. Updates will be done as needed here on our website.
5. No Church Bulletins will be printed in the interim. All info will be here on our website.
6. If you wish to leave a prayer request please click on the 'Contact' or 'More' tab at the top right of this page.
Coronavirus Pandemic Memo - March 18, 2020
Please Pray For Your Pastor
"Your Pastor has never Pastored through a pandemic before.
When he opens, people are going to say that he should have closed. When he closes, people are going to say that he should have opened.
When he does not shake hands people are going to say he needs faith. When he shakes hands people are going to say he's foolish.
He's going to make difficult decisions to protect the flock considering everything from your spiritual growth to legal liabilities that you aren't even thinking about.
Every Pastor believes that they pastor the most amazing group of people.
Remember this: No one wants things to go well at Church as much as your Pastors. Your Pastors need your prayers and support right now."
Tithes and Offerings
During this COVID-19 Pandemic we are trying to figure out ways to keep our Church running as normal as possible. We are now accepting EMT transfers for anyone that would like to avail of this. Send your EMT to and please mark in the message section which department you are sending the money for. For example, Tithes, Missions, WM, etc.. Any funds that are not marked will automatically be recorded as tithes. The security question and answer should be something simple like ‘What year is this?’.
Please note that we will accept EMTs each Thursday.