Keeping up to date.
Just click the bulletin on the right to download this weeks schedule and see what is going on here at Word of Life Tabernacle.
Bible Study - August 4, 2020
Drive In Service - Sunday, at 2:30 PM
We are excited again to inform you that we will be having another Drive In Service on Sunday, at 2:30 PM.
There are guidelines that we must follow given to us by our PAONL Leadership Team in conjunction with our Provincial Government Medical Advisor. Since our last Drive In some adjustments are being made, but be reminded:
· All vehicles must be 2 meters apart (6 feet). Ushers will be onsite to assist in parking. We are making changes to the parking.
· No interaction between vehicles.
· Everyone must remain in their vehicles at all times during the service.
· There will be washroom facilities available during the service through the side entrance of the Church.
· We are advised that vehicle windows can be down and sunroofs open BUT doors and hatches must remain closed.
· No outdoor seating will be provided because it is not permitted.
For this Drive In Service our worship will be as per our online services with the Ryan family leading us in worship.
People in your bubble only are to be in your vehicle with you.
There are many regulations but please we all must work together to work through this. Please be patient. We look forward to seeing you all out to our Drive In Service in this new normal as we know it today. As there are many changes and restrictions, we will inform you as soon as possible as to when church will reopen for services under the new guidelines.
Pastors and Church Board
Word of Life Tabernacle